Cooking Fire in Cleves, OH
Light Fire Seems Minor, but . . .
This cooking fire in Cleves, OH was a seemingly minor fire. There was definately smoke damage, but to what extent? The homeowners wondered if there was even enough damage to file an insurance claim. They soon realized that there was a lot of work to be done. The microwave needed to be replaced, there were hundreds of dollars of food that could no longer be eaten due to the smoke, the entire Kitchen needed to be cleaned and painted and some of the smoke damage went out into the living room. One cabinet next to the stove even sustained some heat damage which could have caused the need for all new Kitchen cabinets.
SERVPRO to the rescue
Fortunately SERVPRO of Cheviot and Cleves was able to clean the cabinets instead of replacing them saving thousands of dollars and a lot of hassle for the homeowner. The Kitchen was cleaned within a couple days so that the homeowner could begin using it again and return to their normal routine. Many times we hear the same thing from homeowners during a free inspection, "I didn't even think about that!" We strive to make sure that we deal with every aspect of your property damage to make sure that we make it "Like it never even happened®".